SFTP LAN Cable Cat 7 Ethernet Cable 0.58 mm Bare Copper Wire 305m or 500m / Roll LSZH
|FOB Unit Price:||US $72 US $78|
|Purchase Qty. (Boxes)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||305000 Bag(Bags)/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: WT7803-SF
- Conductor Material: BC/CCS/CCA/TC/CU/CCAG
- Type: Cat 7
- Conductor Type: Solid
- Certification: CE
- Brand: OEM
- Insulation: PE(HDPE)
- Nominal Outer Diameter: 5.2mm
- Brand Name: OEM
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
- Application: Local Communication Cable, LAN Cable
- Cover Material: PVC
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Wire Core Material: Bare Copper Wire
- Model: SSTP
- Color: White, Gray, Black, Yellow, Brown
- Jacket: PVC(LSZH)
- Operating Temperature Installation: -30~+75
- Number of Conductors: 8
- Specification: ISO9001, 2000, UL, CE, RoHS, Lszh, SGS
- HS Code: 8544421100
- Provides universal connectivity to computers & network components
- LSZH jacket, making it non-halogenated & flame retardant
- Soft & flexible external jacket is the perfect thickness for custom installs under 500FT
- Numbered markings for accuracy
- 23AWG durable build preserves signal quality & still manages to take up only minimal wall space
- Wrapped in a hard wooden spool for dispensing, measuring, cutting & storing
- Shielding: 100% AL/Mylar coverage, 80% Aluminum braid
- Supports up to 600 MHz Ethernet
1. This Category 7 Ethernet cable from Mediabridge provides universal connectivity to computers & network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones & PoE devices.
2. Provides exceptional transmission performance & low signal losses.
3. It supports up to 600 MHz & its cable jacket is Low-Smoke Zero Halogen for excellent fire safety characteristics of low smoke, low toxicity & low corrosion.
4. Its 23AWG durable build preserves signal quality & still manages to take up only minimal wall space. Shielding includes 100% AL/Mylar coverage, 80% Aluminum braid.
5. Its soft & flexible external jacket makes this cable ideal for custom installs up to 500FT.
6. It comes wrapped in a hard wooden spool that allows for convenient dispensing, measuring, cutting & storing.
7. Sequential markings printed directly on the jacket at 2FT intervals give users an accurate & worry-free setup.
This cable is suitable for wired Electronic & office networks.
2. Pair with RJ45 connectors for professional custom installations. 23AWG durable build preserves signal quality & still manages to take up only minimal wall space.
3. Tough, yet flexible blue insulated jacket is marked at 2FT intervals for easy installation.
4. Shielding includes 100% AL/Mylar coverage, 80% Aluminum braid.
Transmission Properties: (electric at 20°C)
|Typical values (attenuation) [db/100m]||1.8||5.2||6.8||7.7||9.6||13.8||17.5||31.5||45.0|
|Typical values (NEXT) [db/100m]||>100||>100||>100||>100||>100||>100||98.0||93.0||89.0|
|Typical values (PSNEXT) [db/100m]||98.0||98.0||98.0||98.0||98.0||98.0||96.0||91.0||87.0|
|Typical values (ELFEXT) [db/100m]||93.0||93.0||93.0||93.0||90.0||86.0||84.0||65.0||45.0|
|Typical values (PSELFEXT) [db/100m]||91.0||91.0||91.0||91.0||88.0||84.0||82.0||63.0||43.0|
|Typical values (RL) [db/100m]||26.2||34.7||36.3||35.7||36.3||36.1||36.1||31.7||27.5|
|Typical values (ACR) [db/100m]||98.2||94.8||93.2||92.3||90.4||86.2||80.5||61.5||44.0|